Fundación Emnpresa-Universidad Gallega (FEUGA)
The Fundación Empresa-Universidad Gallega (FEUGA) is a non-profit and private law, specializing in the transfer of knowledge, innovation and technology from the University System of Galicia to the business world and society in general.
Its mission is to bring competition, skill, experience, talent and scientific and technical knowledge generated by university groups to market research, promoting entrepreneurship in college and dynamism in the productive sector. And it makes its through ongoing dialogue, conducting a work of interpretation which reconciles the language of science and business, and consistent times, adapting the short-term interests of companies to prolonged research work.
FEUGA enhances the work of the researchers leading the leap of knowledge to the practical application of visible and shared basis.
Job of the week
- Europe’s car industry appeals for tariff-free trade deal ahead of Brexit summit
- The Brief: French election descends into tyre fires and dolphins
- Syrian refugee in Romania: ISIS banned chemistry and biology
- Austria won’t increase contribution to EU budget after Brexit
- MPs accuse UK government of having ‘no clear’ SDG implementation plan